1. CREDIT CARD - A credit card is required to confirm all reservations and a valid card must be supplied at check- in for all arrivals. We accept all major credit cards. You must provide proof of identification with the credit card to confirm the credit card belongs to you. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation without refund if you do not meet this requirement.
2. CAR PARKING - As of 21st July 2016, new parking restrictions in and around the Belhaven Hotel will apply. Restrictions will be applicable between Monday – Saturday 8am – 10pm. Parking vouchers will be available for £2.00 per 6 hours from the hotel and can be bought at the main reception desk.
3. PETS - No pets allowed accept guide dogs.
4. V.A.T. - included in all prices.
5. TOWELS - Towels are provided to guests and are only to be used in-house. Any misuse of the towels that lead to damage or missing towels will be charged to the guest at £5.00 per towel. We reserve the right to charge the debit/credit used to reserve the accommodation.
6. VALUABLES - The proprietor cannot be held responsible for cash or valuables unless they are deposited at the Belhaven Reception and a receipt obtained.
7. FIRE SAFETY - All equipment and procedures meet legal requirements.
8. ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES - Check in time is from 3:00pm – 11:00pm on the day of arrival. Arrivals after 11:00pm must be agreed with the hotel prior to your check in or your booking will be automatically cancelled with no refund. Please contact reception if you require a late check in – email@example.com. Check out time is 11:00am. Late check outs are available up to 1:00pm for an additional charge.
9. DAMAGES - Any damages caused to the property, contents or grounds by you or any of your guests, you will be responsible for recouping costs for repairs. By providing your debit/credit card details we reserve the right to charge for all costs relating to any damages you are deemed responsible for.
10. SPECIAL OFFERS - Special offers cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, and if conditions are not met the standard tariff will apply.
11. BEHAVIOUR - Behaviour of guests and their visitors should not be excessive or rowdy, and must not cause embarrassment to fellow guests. We reserve the right to recover any compensation payment as a result of your actions, or a member of your party or visiting friends. This includes damage to hotel buildings, fixtures and fittings.
12. GROUP BOOKINGS - Please inform us before arrival if you are travelling in a group of six of more. We reserve the right to refuse unauthorized groups. Large groups may be required to provide an additional deposit at check-in, returnable on departure if unaffected. Should there be any inappropriate behavior by the group after check-in we reserve the right to discontinue the reservation without refund.
13. SMOKING - The Belhaven Hotel operate a strict no smoking policy. If a guest smokes in their room a charge of £100 will be made to their credit/debit card in order to fumigate the room(s), at the discretion of the hotel management.
14. CANCELLATION POLICY - Any cancellations must be made two days prior to your date of arrival, otherwise you will be charged for the full length of your intended stay.
15. AGE - Bookings must be made by a person over the age of 18. At least one guest staying in each room must be over 18 years of age. We reserve the right to refuse accommodation without refund when a guest cannot provide proof of age.
16. LOST ITEMS - Any lost items must be reported to reception within 30 days of your departure date. If your item is found it is your responsibility to arrange a courier to collect the item from the hotel and inform reception of the pick-up. After 30 days any uncollected items will be disposed of pick up date..
Glasgow, G12 0TG
Tel. 0141 339 3222